Profile picture for nanlea

You guys are crazy!!! My house is worth more than #179,000.00 Why are the houses on estimed the sam

My  house should not go down, it is beautiful inside and out. and why have not my neighbors on either side gone down equal percentage??? I just added landscaping also.
I think you are wrong..Nancy

Profile picture for nanlea
That is just my point. Someone Lowered my value over $6,000 just sense I have been visiting this site. Over a very short perios of time. My taxes went up.. No one came here and loooked. My neighbors houses right beside me remained the same and yet I know for certain  that one neighbor has let his yard go to pot, wonder what the inside looks like? My house is in  prestine condition . I also just did landscaping-- looks beautiful.   Therefore just as I said this is an evulation without a bases, or solid facts or proper information. So why make it a STab in the dark so to speak. It is not true or fair or no intelligene has gone into it. My neighbor on the other side keep their house up just great also, and have done some landscaping also. You should be more careful before you put figures on this site.

A zestimate is an ESTIMATE of the value of your home. All values are calculated based on recent DATA, not a visual inspection of each property.  Check tomorrow, your price may be different or your neighbors price may be different.  If you want to get an idea of the market value of your home you should contact a local Realtor who is familiar with your neighborhood and request a CMA. 

Denise