You guys listed my house for sale at 5% less than I paid when it wasn't even for sale. Please advise

Plus, the Z-estimate is 15% less than the comps and its more recently updated and is one of the larger houses in the neighborhood.  Also, the Z-estimate is 20% less than the city assessment?  The address is 2196 Rosewell Dr, Virginia Beach 23454.

Can you help me understand the actual value of my house.  I feel like the Z-estimate is hurting the neighborhood value and reflects poorly on the hardwork that I have done to update the house.   

• September 03 2012 - Princess Anne
  • 0

Profile picture for Blue Nile
It clearly states "not for sale", so it is presently "not for sale".

As for why Re/Max Alliance listed your home for sale on:
8/20/10
1/27/11
12/22/11

And Lynnhaven listed it for sale on:
12/2/10

You would have to ask those two agents, as they are 100% "liable" for their listings, and it would not have happened it they didn't do it intentionally.  I would personally file a complaint against both brokers and their agents both with the state licensing department, and the local board.  It would also be worthwhile to sue each of them in small claims court.  Realtors that do such things have no ethics and should not be in business, and should be put out of business.

Can you please explain why the house was listed for sale while I owned it?

Depended on the home valuation websites, since they are using the different algorithms, each will give to you a different estimated figure.
However those figures are not official figures (appraisal), you should not worry about it (those estimates).

http://homesand.net/QuickComps.aspx?2196+Rosewell+Dr+Virginia+Beach&citystatezip=23454.?Map=1