Profile picture for Glynda 1

You have 5 serious inaccuracies listed about my home and they need to be corrected now!

This must be changed, you are seriously impacting our ability to sell our home! You show our home listed for sale then taken off the market when it wasn't. We have recently put our home ON the market and you have DE-LISTED it! You have taken all of the pictures of our home that were on your site inside and out and deleted them. I need to have someone contact me asap and explain this but more importantly CORRECT this, email me , binspired2@earthlink.net.
  • July 15 2011 - Park Estates
  • 0