Profile picture for redhead285

You have my home listed as For Sale due to Foreclosure. No such thing! You also have the wrong st

You have my home listed as for sale due to foreclosure.  Completely erroneous.  You also have the wrong street number for my house.  How do you make this right?
  • December 04 2010 - Carpentersville
  • 0

Best Answer

Were you able to resolve this issue?
Maybe the wrong address means that it really is not your house?  Did I get it correct?

Profile picture for redhead285
The address on Zillow has now been corrected.  My home is 142 East Main Street, which it now shows.  Thank you!  My home is neither in foreclosure nor for sale, so I'm glad it's been corrected.  I appreciate it!

All "foreclosure" info on Zillow comes from www.foreclosure.com You need to communicate with the source to make it right rather than Zillow.