You have overestimated sq. ft. and grossly underestimated the values in our neighborhood

How do I correct your inability to zestimate housing in MO which by your own admission you do not have enough data to zestimate. My neighbor's house sold for more than your zestimate and you have over 1000 sq. ft. overlisted. Iisted mine and changed the square footage to the correct amt. You have grossly underestimated the price of my house. Your picture is so old you don't have our improvements on it. Our neighborhood is close in acreage inside city limits. Houses rarely turn over in here because people like living here. You do us a disservice.
  • May 05 2012 - Liberty
  • 0