Profile picture for mcdipierro1973

You have the location of my house listed incorrectly. How do I correct this?

You have the location of my house listed incorrectly in the wrong town.  I live at 508 Bittersweet Drive, Morganville NJ 07751.  You have my living in Matawan, NJ zip code 07747.  Please correct as this is affecting my ability to refinance since all mortgage co think I live in a different neighborhood with lower comps.

Just do a google map search and you'll see the correct location here

December 28 2011 - Morganville

Best Answer
mcdipierro1973 -

You may now move the home's location on the map. Please try then let me know should you need more help.

Ice

Profile picture for mcdipierro1973
This worked great.  House is now in the right space.  The picture is still wrong though.  How do I get that corrected?

mcdipierro1973 -

I got your email. Let me look into this then I'll either update you here or via e-mail.

Ice

Profile picture for mcdipierro1973
Must be an old video.  The only choices in that edit drop down are

Here is a link to the Zillow FAQ on the subject of moving the icon.

The lenders who are using Zillow are in violation of Zillow terms of service, report them, let them deal with the lawsuits.

Zillow gets their maps from bing maps.   I've had to contact them related to mapping issues in my area, and find their responsiveness is very poor (still waiting 9 months later).

Profile picture for mcdipierro1973
Can't seem to find any instrutions that are correct.  Some say to post this for sale first, others say go to my favorite homes and drag an icon that doesn't exist.  This site blows.  Awful layout and zero help.

If anyone knows the real instructions on how to move, please just post them in a reply.

And yes the mortgage brokers at Wells Fargo and BOFA did both lookup on zillow and yahoo mortgages, which gets its incorrect info from Zillow, and I had to convince them my home wasn't where it was and these guys were wrong.  They were trying to tell me it wasn't worth doing since the home estimate was wrong.  Lazy brokers I know but still they'll always take the easy way out instead of doing their jobs

Profile picture for REisBroken
claim your listing and move it on the map but don't exaggerate about the power of zillow.  If you are refinancing with someone that uses zillow to determine whether or not to issue a loan you are asking for trouble.  This is a media site, full of information but not to be used for something like that.
check out the zillow FAQs to learn how to move your home location on the map.  they explain it all.