Profile picture for Hockey Papa

You home value is off

I purchased a home at 827 Santa Maria Drive, Naperville, IL. in 2008. I tore the home down and built a new home. It appears your value is still based on the home I demolished.
Why?
  • August 12 2011 - Naperville
  • 0

In order to claim the home on Zillow, open the property details page, scroll down to "edit" (just below the description) and then one of the options in the drop down menu (at the bottom) is "claim your home".  Click on it and follow the instructions.

Instructions for editing etc are in the FAQs if not intuitive.

Once you've made the edits, it will take a while for the Zestimate to adjust.  The last one I monitored carefully was 8 weeks, but I hear a few weeks to a few months.

Profile picture for Hockey Papa
Not familiar with your phrase "Claim a Home" What is it and how do I do it?

The good way to get the correct estimate is -> claim your home on Zillow and edit the details which may affect your Zestimate, it is going to took awhile however (from a few days to a few months).