Profile picture for auntkate

You said it takes time to add info, but it was TWO years ago

The pic of my home is empty lot down the street. The pic of house from above shows  no addition of the 1200 sq ft. You never added much $ to the apprasial, but I added $150,000 to my mortgage and original cost of home.
  • May 01 2011 - Summerville

What can you do?  Rather than just waiting, there are some things you can do:

1.  Take some photos, and add them to the site.    The aerial photo and satellite photo could be several years to update, the one of my house is close to six years old.

2.  Edit the home facts to add the 1200 square feet.  The Zestimate will adjust, it could be a few weeks to a few months.  It won't be 2 years.