Profile picture for doggygus

You say I can't use your value to get a loan, but I was just turned down for a loan because of you.

The mortagage company looked up my house on your site and said I couldn't apply because your site said my house wasn't listed high enough - you have never been to my house.
  • April 15 2009 - Vallejo
  • 0

sounds like your lender is a flake why would they make business decisions based on anything short of an actual appraisal or bpo?

Profile picture for izhomes
From what I've seen so far, estimated house prices on this site are inflated, or rather lagging behind the real market. If you were surprised by the low valuation of your home, you might be even more surprised if you actually try to sell it. It's bad, and it will get worse. Banks know this, and now, so do you.

LOL...I don't mean to laugh, but that makes no sense.  You need to go to a different lender!