Your 2 cents. epropertysites are they real?

i ran across epropertysites.com they seem to good to be true. Are they real?
  • December 16 2009 - Orlando
  • 0

I came on zillow is see if anyone had a review of them. I am also looking for a new virtual tour host. We have book a showing also and this seams like it would do showing feed back also. The are on the CRS website also so I'm sure they would not do that unless they were worthy. Can't wait to try it.

I like epropertysites.com

epropertysites is a great site. They truly are an enhancement to my business. Being a Zillow Professional Agent, I am constantly looking for way to help my Sellers promote. They do push the properties to Zillow and the Craigs List posting is great also.

They are very real.  I have used eproperty sites for 3 years now and they are the greatest thing since sliced bread.  I put my unique url address on all of my marketing ads.  I put a call capture number in the description and  push the text capture number everywhere.  Just having the site is not enough, you need to know how to market it.  They just added a blog feature that brings the blogs up on the first page of google.  How cool is that?  Eproperty sites is worth thousands but only cost $1 a web site.  If that isn't a no brainer I don't know what is.  Their listing flip presentation has allowed me to blow the competition away and I haven't lost a listing since using it.  The one click post to Craig's List is amazing.  If you haven't seen the difference in their CL post and a normal post then you need to check it out.  I can't say enough about this system, and it get you leads if you use it correctly.  Go to www.epropertysites.com and click on the features tab to see for yourself all the tools available from this system.

PS:  I am not employeed by eproperty sites, I am a full time REALTOR® in Utah. 

They are. Please see my comments below. Great marketing tool.

I have been with Epropertysites for 6 months. And I really like it.

The one thing I dont like about it is I dont feel epropertysites does enough to capture information and leads. I really wish they would add a mls search and a focus on capturing leads.

Anthony VanDyke

Mr. Talstra, I have to say that is one big fish. I am curious why your agent information is not on the website of your home office in Orlando here and why your name is not the the FL REA licensee list here. Help me understand. 

I have been with eProperties for two years. I have partnered with 75 agents and have 490 listings presently on my site. We do the updates, teach the new marketing tools and have seminars with our agents. Generally we see  5-6 transactions per month with our partners.
Our agents love this site.

Hey David-  Looks like you went ahead and got your answer.  Here is what you just posted on this string:  (Thanks for sharing!)

"Okay I swear im not on there payrolll lol, I just set up with epropertysites.com 100% better than postlets and anythiing else i have used in the last 10 years. They go to zillow and all the other places too. The best part (and I thought this was fake at first) you can market 10 listings for 10.00 a month and it includes website and virtual tour, and everything else you can imagine with marketing. Looks like they have a deal with a sign company as well. Okay done my good deed for the day lol! Happy Holidays everyone. "

I signed up it seems really really real where were these guys 10 years ago!!!! now if I could just firure out the virtual tour....If anyone using them let me know, so far im excited!

I've gotten the emails promoting them, but haven't tried it as yet.
I'll ask around at my office Christmas party today and let you know.

anyone?