Your House

Dear Milton,

Hello! My name is Alisa Talarico from Coldwell Banker Talarico Real Estate. I recently reviewed your property at 2948 South Ave. I know you had it listed in the past with a broker. I also have seen it online, for sale by owner. I wanted to follow up with you and see if I can be of any assistance and possibly look at the house for a client of mine. I have a few people interested in the East Hyde Park area and if I can make an appointment to get in there, that would be great. If you can email me at alisa.talarico@coldwellbankertalarico.com or call me at 716-990-5656 I would really appreciate it! Thanks so much, I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Alisa Talarico
Associate Broker
SRES
  • Question refers to 2948 South Ave, Niagara Falls, NY 14305