Profile picture for alikark

Your Zestimate is based on the outdated information

Your Zestimate of my home is based on the outdated information: I have 2.5 baths, not 1.5 and almost 2100 sq ft, not 1818. Your Zestimate is way off. Please correct ASAP.

Thank you very much,  Alex, marble1979@gmail.com
  • November 15 2011 - Marblehead
  • 0

Welcome.  It looks as if you've claimed your home but not yet edited the home facts.   To edit the facts, this linked instructional video from Zillow's FAQs may be helpful.

Once the home facts are edited, it is possible the Zestimate will adjust.   This is automatic, there are no manual changes to Zestimates.  It takes a few weeks to a few months once data are edited for it to reflect fully in the Zestimate.

Profile picture for alikark

Hi Sharon,
I very much appreciate that you adjusted the Zestimate value. Just to comapre: the house next door at 72 Marian rd (the same style) has Zestimate of $444,500. These two houses are identical except my house in addition to the 72 Marion has a screen porch. Also, 72 Marian rd land size is 5,739 sq.ft. My land is 6,969 sq.ft. In Marblehead, land is very expensive,
I think the Zestimate value on my house is still way off.
Thank you again, Alex

It is.......they take their figures from public records. If you really want to know what your house is worth, hire an appraiser or realtor.