Profile picture for alvis67

Your "Zestimate" is not accurate. How do I remove my house from your website?

• September 21 2011 - Corydon
  • 0

As far as I know, Zillow does not remove Zestimates by request. They have an explanation about their policy in a video here. There is more information on the Zesitmate here.

If you do not want your house shown on public websites, you can ask if it is possible to keep the public information about your house private. Some communities allow owners to restrict access to some of their homes information to a written request only or an in person visit from the person requesting the info. That might help.