Profile picture for gloumikel

Your address information on the home I own is wrong. Where do you get your info from?

The addresses in the neighborhood I live in are all wrong. Do you go by postal address or by street address and do you accept corrections on address errors. I find thins kind of important as in getting other information for difference sources will really not be accurate if the address you are using isn't correct.
  • January 14 2010 - Gloucester
  • 0

Zillow uses public records for its information which often is inaccurate or not updated in a timely manner.  You can correct some of the information yourself by going to 'Edit Your Home Facts' on Zillow.  I hope this is helpful.

I believe Zillow uses sattelite information and online tax and county records. Sometimes there is an error but if you claim the home you can reposition yourself and add specific details about the property.
Good Luck