Profile picture for Brenda N Cook

Your customer service SUCKS!!!!!

I have been trying, for the last 4 days,to post a listing on Zillow.  Zillow keeps declining my card.  I have checked with the credit card company and it is going through them ok.  It is Zillow that is declining it.  I have tried calling your office in Seattle and either no one really works their or they are all afraid to answer their phone probably because they don't want to hear all the customer complaints.  If there really is a living breathing person that works for zillow could you please try and rectifiy this problem.  And yes, the address on the card is for the US.

February 27 2012 - US

Not sure why you think Zillow's customer service is below par.  I have to say, anytime I contact Zillow, they are very eager to help and have always answered my questions.

Profile picture for Neil R
Hi Brenda -

Our apologies for the inconvenience.

I was able to check your account logs and it shows that the address verification failed. That is why your credit card was not accepted at first. You can email me directly or reply to this thread if you still need help.

Thank you for using Zillow!

Neil

February 28 2012
CNBC recently did a program called Customer (Dis) Service

I wonder if Zillows approach to customer service would be featured. It would be interesting to see how they would portray the 'open forum' method that is demonstrated here. Who knows? 

http://www.cnbc.com/id/45402268 

February 27 2012
Profile picture for Paul Werner Jr
I fully agree and wish you luck.  They do not respond to their own assigned Case #'s either.  I've been waiting two weeks for their response to a simple question on my specific Retha Drive address.  They said they would respond as soon as possble, but after 2 weeks, I've given up.  I'm wondering if Trulia.com has these problems with their listings?   

February 27 2012