Your help sucks

I'm trying to replace the main photo of my house.  I fill out the Incorrect Photo box and all I get is the Help Service is temporarily not working.  This has been 6 weeks now.
  • August 19 2009 - Randolph
  • 0

Is your home listed?  If so, your agent can take of of this for you.  Good luck!  

" time is critical"  writes an agent.

Welcome to Zillow Juliette.  Take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with the Advice post layout.   One of the tricks to most effect question responses is to check to the posting date before responding (it is in grey in the lower left of the post).   Usually after three years, the party asking the question has moved on.

This sounds like an odd glitch. I know it would be a pain, but I would delete that listing and repost it. I have not had trouble before, but I know others have. Obviously, time is critical, so getting your listing up one way or another is important. There are some other sites you can post on for free - one is Trulia. Also, you can post as a home owner (for sale by owner) or a realtor/agent on craigslist.com.

Profile picture for BarbaraPasnak
I agree this entire sight is a rip

Hi Rusty-

Please post the exact address of the property that you would want edited.

You might try reporting it as a system bug here and I am sure that Zillow will try to help you get it straightened out. If you haven't reported it before, they may not even know the feature is not working until you tell them since there are so many different features to monitor on the site.