Profile picture for category5

Your home

Greetings. We are looking for a house in your neighborhood. We actually stopped and looked at the exterior of your home last night. I was suprised to see you are interested in selling. Can you send more pictures of the interior? Thanks, Michael Tripp
  • Question refers to 5202 17th Ave NE, Seattle, WA 98105

Profile picture for category5
That would be great. Please send them to category5@mac.com

I will get back to you one way or the other once we take a look.

Thanks, Michael

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your email. We're still in the process of exterior (trim) repaint, and installing garage door, and other minor tweaks, but we'll be ready in a couple of weeks to list on market. Yes, I have some interior pics, do you want me to send to your private email?