Profile picture for sidreynolds

Your home

Just curious -- I have a house on Shrader I am going to sell soon -- why did it sell for such a low price? It seems it should be worth closer to $900K!
  • Question refers to 1318 Shrader St, San Francisco, CA 94117
  • 0

Profile picture for sidreynolds
For sure. My father passed away in June and left me his house on Buena Vista so I moved up here. I bought my house at 715 Shrader 10 years ago and I don't want to be a landlord in SF, so I'm putting it on the market. Sure doesn't seem the economy is affecting the Haight/Cole Valley area, which is good!

Profile picture for serenajoy
Thanks. that is the way it goes sometimes when people just want the cash. I love the area, so I guess both sides won.

Profile picture for sidreynolds
Lucky you! You got a great deal there! Congrats!

Profile picture for serenajoy
I already owned half of the house and bought the other half from a family member. It was a family sale and we agreed on a price based on an appraisal from 2007. This should not affect your home value.