Profile picture for m2db
  • m2db

Your house

When was the home last updated?
  • Question refers to 1621 W University Ave, Stillwater, OK 74074
  • 0

It was updated in 2004 prior to me purchasing it. It has designer paint throughout but lacks granite counters in the kitchen. The appliances are all updated with a gas range and stove, refigerator, and dishwasher.

It is currently listed at $260,000.00 I just have not updated this website yet. I have many more pictures on our website www.TheGobboGroup.com and click on featured listings. If you have anymore questions, please email me or give me a call.