Profile picture for Eileen76

Your sale date for my house is wrong

I've tried contacting you (by flagging the transaction ) at least 4 times about your inaccurate sale date for 1701 Arrowhead Dr Durham NC 27705.  I am the owner of the home.  It was purchased in June 2003 for 236,000 NOT in 2007 as your site states.  This 5-year difference distorts the value of the home.  Change it immediately, please, and adjust your zestimate accordingly. 
  • April 01 2011 - Durham

Eileen, hi there, here's the good news, your posting has been flagged several time by several of us. Keep in mind, most home buyers will come into a home for sale with a Realtor or agent and with the current MLS sheet (mulitple listing sheet) not data from Zillow or any of these search engines. The value of your home is set by current market, not Zillow.Zillow is merely a tool to give everyone a rough idea of what is going on. I hope that helps. If you want feel free to email me, by clicking on my name. I work in Durham a lot.You can also look in FAQ here on Zillow. Thank you.

Profile picture for Team Nadine
Ok. How can I help you?

Profile picture for rockinblu
I just flagged your thread for attention. Lets see what happens.