Profile picture for dunniect

ZILLOW has listed incorrect information with the last selling price of my home.

How can I contact them to correct this? My parents bought a multifamily...one, one sibling moved out they did a quick deed for one floor of a low amount for the other the sibling. The purchase price now reflects this quick deed amount for the one floor instead of the actual sell price. We are the selling the house and would appreciate original sell price to be reflected. Also, side note- we had pictures of our house on Zillow through the same (interior), they were removed in the Fall is there a reason this happens? How do you get them back on your property listing? Thanks!!!
  • February 10 2012 - Fairfield
  • 0