Zaestimate is WAY off

Zillow says my property is worth $132,000. when I call my realtor, they say cut the 100,000 out and that is about the value of my lot. $30,000 to $40,000 How can that be? The property is located in Casper Wyoming 82601 Now what???
  • October 01 2012 - Casper
  • 0

Thank you for your response. it is a lot with a single wide trailer on it. The taxes say it is worth less then 50K so do the realtors.

Zillow specializes in residential properties.  If you have an empty lot, even if intended for residential properties, it is outside their model.