Zero down in Birmingham,Alabama Area

Hi, I'm planning to buy a house in Birmingham,Alabama area and would like to know if anybody offers home loan with zero down. I spent my savings on a property I recently bought overseas so its going to be little tight for me to make down payment but I make a decent pay check and I would say there would be no issues in paying mortgage.
  • September 09 2012 - Birmingham
  • 0

Over the past month or so with Rates so low we've had discussions of some of the different programs available to current borrowers in our weekly meetings.   As I am not a mortgage professional I can't tell you exactly what you may qualify for, though I do know that there are options available if you qualify for them with low down payment options.  The different programs depend on your credit, the property you are looking to purchase (if its a HUD REO for instance), its location (USDA Availability as you already looked into), status as a veteran, and other things.  If you can email me your contact information to [Hotlink removed by Zillow moderator.] I will get in touch with you this evening or in the morning and get more of the background of your situation and property you are looking at.  I'd love to help get you into your hew home.  Have a great rest of your Sunday and I hope to hear from you soon!
Aaron  Sims

@Aaron, I would like to close the deal as soon as I can may be with in 30 days if I get my loan approved with a decent rate. I would like to know more information about the programs you have in mind. Any help would be appreciated.

@Nan Brennan, Thank you for the information Madam.. I've verified USDA source, apparently the property I was looking at is not located in an eligible area to apply for loan under this program.

In Wisconsin we have the USDA zero down.Here is a link
http://eligibility.sc.egov.usda.gov/eligibility/welcomeAction.do

There are programs available that you can qualify for with zero, or a half a percent down. It would first depend on your credit as with any mortgage. If you would like to get in touch I can get you in touch with a couple of mortgage specialists and you can see what your options are. Rates are incredibly low so it is a great time to buy a home. What time frame do you have on your purchase? Please let me know if I can help you, Aaron Sims