Profile picture for Pompster

Zestimate - 14 Plymouth Lane, Middlebury, CT 06762

Zillow's most recent "zestimate" of my property above is a little more than $401k.  However, you value all my neighbors (7-8 properties) significantly higher.  I can tell you that I have the nicest (interior & exterior) homes in The Heights at Brookside, and one of the largest lots. Why the discrepency in price?  Thank you.   
  • July 21 2011 - Middlebury
  • 0

Pompster, Take a close look and see if all your property details are correct like bedrooms, baths and square footage. It is easy to edit the details of your home.Simply navigate to your property and "claim it." Next edit the information. You can not directly edit the estimate of value (zestimate) however you can edit the factors which are used to determine the valuation.Here is a page that explains how to "claim your house" http://www.zillow.com/wikipages/Claim-Your-Home/