Zestimate & My Estimator

I can find no access to either of the subject tools. Any help?
Thanks.
  • Question refers to 107 Water Oak Ct, Harvest, AL 35749
  • 0

Zillow's tools don't seem to be functional for the Huntsville area yet. Most likely this is due to lack of comparable sales in the Zillow system.

I can get you an estimate of this home's worth. Simply visit my webpage at www.HuntsvilleAlabamaHouses.com and look in the text for "send me an email". Click on that and put the address of the home and a request for its value in the email. I will send you a detailed comp report of comparable sales.