Profile picture for lucky12day

Zestimate Value

I am curious as to why the zestimate value of the home at 2309 Kenfield Ct Court in Peoria, IL is $7500 dollars more that the value of 2313 W Kenfield Ct in Peoria, IL when they are listed at the exact same size and the same rooms?
  • May 27 2011 - Peoria
  • 0

I never will be smarter than you 'Dunes....' or smarter than any other poster, to give the proof, my wife uses to tell me to follow or to learn from the other person and I never to be a smart man in her eyes, well! all come down to the hard work thought 8).
Thanks for your compliment.

Profile picture for Dunes....
Jeez White Picture don't you ever get tired of being smarter than me?

I think the "Most Excellent" Zillow Member White Picture is right lucky12day...

(Saying that didn't hurt nearly as bad as I thought it would ;)
Rock on White Picture

I had no idea why, but Zillow choose the differently comps for 2 adjacent homes.
The '2313' should be more dollars than '2309' since its year built is newer and its lot size is bigger, 4356 sqft VS 3584 sqft.
It is however the '2313' listing price is very close to the market value.
Follows are 2 links, which pull the data from Zillow, those shows the '2313' has more comps than '2309', more comps will be result of better estimate on the accuracy term.
http://homesand.net/QuickComps.aspx?2313+W+Kenfield+Ct+Peoria&citystatezip=IL?Map=1?AllComps=True
http://homesand.net/QuickComps.aspx?2309+W+Kenfield+Ct+Peoria+IL&citystatezip=61615?Map=1?AllComps=True

Also those estimates are for the research purpose which by no means that it estimates those property values correctly.