Profile picture for MarciaS2000

Zestimate data

Where is this coming from?
The information is completely wrong and the Zestimate is highly inaccurate. I want to correct this but I don't know how. If I were to try to sell this now, this information, which is wrong, would be highly damaging.
For example, the house may have been built in 1953, but it was completely rebuilt and extensively added on to in the 1970's Essentially, the house that exists dates from then. There is a 1 bedroom, 1 bath guest house of +- 1000 square feet on the property. There is an inground pool and cabana with 3/4 bath, a garage with a large shop and 3 additional covered parking bays, etc.
Please advise as to how this new $amount was arrived at and how I can correct the information in Zillow.
Marcia Sandler, owner
  • Question refers to 401 Parducci Rd, Ukiah, CA 95482