Zestimate for new house

I own a house that was built last year, and it still does not have its public facts listed for the Zestimate....so the Zestimate is unavailable.  

Does anyone know how long it takes these to update?  Or if there is a way to trigger it?

-Don
  • September 08 2012 - Cary
  • 0

Thank you.  I did do that, and it put in a Zestimate, but the Zestimate seems to be set off of the average in my city...and not the facts on my house.

At some point, I assume Zillow will sync up with the public facts and get a more accurate estimate and selling history.

You can get it in the system by creating a "make me move", and then once you've added all facts and put the marker on the map in the correct location, remove the "make me move".