Zestimate graph

My house is on the market and so is my nextdoor neighbor's. My question is why my zestimate number keeps going down while my neighbor's is going up even thoughours or theirs haven't made any changes lately. Other houses on the market in this area also is going up. Is there any particular reason for that?
  • October 01 2013 - Oakley
  • 0

Profile picture for Shin008
Zestimate is Zillow's estimated market value. It depends on the information listed on the property's home details page. You can first claim your property, if you still haven't claimed it yet, to edit its home facts.