Profile picture for ccato

Zestimate is WRONG and you have failed to UPDATE it

The Zestimate you have posted for my home is WRONG and is actually HARMFUL. The house was listed at $ 650 K in April 2006. You have devalued my neighbor's house at 8516 Turkey Run Dr. from $ 700 K to $ 617 K which is $ 83 K and yet you have devalued my home by $ 220 K!!! for the same time period. When are you going to change this? Not only that you have failed to post the changes to the interior that I have posted which would bring up even the inaccurate Zestimate up by $ 70 K.

• May 27 2008 - US
  • 0

Profile picture for zs2matesrbad

ccato... read through the forums.  You'll see they aren't going to do one thing about your zestimate.  They have more important things to do like sell ads.  Don't click their frigging ads.