Profile picture for MindyStone2000

Zestimate is out of whack

Zillow estimate of my property in Huntington Beach is inaccurate showing my home's value is much lower than my neighbors when my home has more square footage, more rooms and more upgrade. While sales history is fairly accurate as fas as I can tell, zestimates are in. accurate and unreliable; therefore a bad source of information. How does that get corrected?

• December 10 2012 - Staten Island
  • 0

"What is a Zestimate?" provides information on actions an owner can take.   IMHO, the value range is more important than the Zestimate.  I'd like to see Zillow bury the Zestimate and feature the value range.