Profile picture for gregy2

Zestimate is way off due to faulty public home facts; editing home facts is not updating Zestimate.

My house is one of four built by same builder and I know all the owners of the other three homes. Our Zestimates differ by about 30K. This is very troubling because it is clear that buyers in my area are offering the Zestimate as every home sold in the last few months is right at or near the Zestimate. My real estate agent has edited the home facts but the Zestimate will not change. How do we get someone at Zillow to correct this ?

• May 14 2010 - Norristown
  • 0

If your updated home facts, change your Zestimate it takes a while to fully update. You see the fact changes immediately, but I think I read from Zillow that it takes 6-8 weeks for the new information to be incorporated by the system into the larger numbers.