Zestimate on my house is $6.5M! How to correct this?

Zestimate on my house is $6.6M, but I know that the true value is around $700k. I can offer the house at half price - that is half the price of Zestimate! I have still not figured out how to correct this. This has also happened in the past but Zillow corrected it automatically. Anybody at Zillow willing to get a bargain!
  • November 27 2012 - West Windsor

Can't locate the link to report the Zillow Craziness! Maybe I am not looking in the rightr place. Need more help.

Hmmm, most people think Zestimates are too low. 

Zillow does have a team that investigates what they call the Zestimate crazies (and yours appears to qualify).     Chose "report problem" on the home details page (perhaps found under "more")  and describe it as a Zestimate crazy sharing the words you put in your post.     They don't recalculate individual homes, but do look for systematic errors in their formulas.