Profile picture for DanMarConcrete

Zestimate update

Have always been $10000 high than next door neighbor. Just listed my house and value dropped $20000. Now is $205000 and his has increased $232000 and is a smaller house with now upgrades. I have added hardwood floors throught house, new trim and doors, remodeled both bathrooms and kitchen, placed a new stamped concrete driveway and patio.  I can send you a detailed list of inprovements.Is there anyway you can help me with the zestimate. Trying to sell house and this is hurting the process. Thank you.
  • June 30 2011 - Carol Stream
  • 0

Sounds like you are an ideal candidate for the "my estimate" feature that will declare your wonderful upgrades.  Unfortunately Zillow has it temporarily off-line. 

Good luck with your sale.