Profile picture for Khan1960

Zestimate

The Zestimate on my listing only reflects the borrowed price paid on my home. It does not reflect the down payment. How can I fix this, or get rid of the Zestimates from my listing?
  • August 19 2010 - West Memphis

Profile picture for rebeccalynn11
If you go to the page that has the Zestimate there will be two links.  "My Estimate" and "Agent Comment".  Try one of those.

Zestimates are not calculated from what a person owes or has borrowed.  If that was the case, if someone paid cash their Zestimate would be zero. Zestimates are developed using a statistical model with  publicly available facts (size, location, lot size, type of house etc) along with recent sales of comps in the neighborhood.

One cannot remove the Zestimate.  You can read more about this in the FAQs.