Profile picture for DavidSzlam

Zestimate

I just completely remodeled a home and can't change the z-estimation of my home.  What do I do to help bring the price up. I know my listing price is reasonable for the area.  Please help
  • October 13 2011 - Charleston
  • 0

Zillow's Zestimate is only an estimate not an appraisal, market value or a list price. Zillow has no way to account for the remodeling you have done unless they can see it in a higher sales price or a higher assessment. 

Updating your home facts is the best way to make your page more accurate especially if you have added square footage or your bed/beth count has changed. Once you update it takes a few weeks for your changes to start showing up in the larger numbers. Square footage usually seems to have the biggest effect.