Zestimate

I'm interested to know why the zestimate for my home at 131 Beardsley Pkwy, Trumbull, CT 06611 keeps decreasing when 3 homes directly across the street from mine have sold in the past 2 years, the most recent of which, is directly across the street and is a close comp to my home sold for $405K four mopnths ago and the zestimate for my home continues to decrease and is now at $314K. Please tell me how this is possible?
  • October 08 2012 - Trumbull

Zestimates tend to be more accurate in neighborhoods with frequent turnover, which provides a constant stream of information about home sales. 

"Claim" your home as the owner. Once claimed, you can then edit any incorrect information which may effect your zestimate.
http://www.zillow.com/wikipages/Claim-Your-Home/