Profile picture for Sam2728

Zestimates price is way lower than even county records of my house.

Zestimates price is way lower than even county records of my house. I bought my house for $385000 and zestimates is showing up only $351000 right now which is way lower than even my county estimate of $377000. I know that housing market is not good but it is not that bad. In my area specially housing market is booming.  
  • July 24 2012 - Chantilly

Hello Sam,
Zestimates are NOT appraisals. Likewise, tax assessments are for county budget purposes only and are NOT indicators of the market value of the property.

The market value of your home depends mostly on condition of your home, upgrades, size, location of the lot, number of buyers available to purchase, etc.

I represent home buyers and sellers in Northern Virginia and would be delighted to discuss fair market value of your home in more detail. Feel free to contact me.