Zilllow is not letting me filter..

What is going on with the website as its not letting me filter at all. :(
  • October 31 2012 - Boston
  • 0

It's not letting me filter, either. When I try to select price, size, bedrooms, etc. it takes the first value, shuts the filter window and when I select filter again, it's not showing any of the values. I have IE 9, pop up blocker off.

• Ice L.Zillow
user2649755 -

The filter works as expected. If you can please provide us more detailed information as to how you enter your criteria, we will try to reproduce the issue you are having. You may also send us a screen shot as well as the browser you use when accessing Zillow.

Ice