Profile picture for ATNelson

Zillow's Zestimate for my home in New Orleans is wildly inaccurate. How can they adjust it?

My two bedroom condo is given a Zestimate of $800K when sales of similar properties are more $230K. How can I get them to notice?
  • June 21 2013 - New Orleans
  • 0

Profile picture for Blue Nile
"How can I get them to notice" -

You don't; it is machine calculations driven by the posted data and the recent sales in the area.

Sure, you could change the data, except the last sold price and the tax data; but the tax data and last sold price are heavily weighted in the estimates.

For more information, see the FAQ:
"what is a Zestimate"

You can claim the house and post your own estimate, and your explanation of the estimates.