Zillow API. Data for property is not return via service but available on the site

Guys,
I'm using this url to get info on the property and I et and "Not Found" error. How come? When I try regular property search on your website i can see it. 
Here is an address

<request>

<address>255 LOWRYS LN</address>

<citystatezip>BRYN MAWR PA 19010</citystatezip>

</request>

and my email address is okhrapko@eight-eleven.com I cannot copy my url into this editor. I'm using GetSearchResults.

Thank you!

September 23 2009 - US

This is because there are numerous matches for this property when you search for it on Zillow (you'll notice 22 matches come up in a search).

I know it's not the perfect solution, but with the ZPID of the specific property - in this case, 9429137 -  you can get the Zestimate via the GetZestimate API.