Profile picture for Bronco

Zillow Doesn't Point to My House

My house is on 2 lots but Zillow only shows 1 of the lots with its border cutting my house in half. I've claimed the house and updated the square footage to include both lots. The lot situation, however, apparently causes Zillow to point to the wrong house on its map. My house, at 1210 Flintridge Circle, 91011 is in reality the house Zillow shows as having an estimate of 32K. Zillow shows my house as being on the same lot as 1208 Flintridge Circle. 

Is there any method of assessing Zillow of the problem?
  • November 17 2011 - La Canada Flintridge
  • 0

Here is Zillows link explaining how to relocate your home on the map.
Thanks Bronco

How to move the home location on the map

try their Facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/Zillow
I have a friend that has gotten info from there before.