Profile picture for eavendano

Zillow Estimate

Please update your estimate for my property at 225 Cullen Way, Newark DE 19711.  I don't know what formula you are using and what square footage you are using for it.  The correct square footage is 3225.  Based on your Zillow estimates for the homes that are for sale around my property, I feel that a Zillow estimate of $479,000 is more appropriate.  If you disagree, please let me know the reasons.

• August 06 2011 - Newark
  • 0

http://www.zillow.com/wikipages/Most-Popular-Zillow-Questions/

Read this and see how you can update your info with correct information. You have to do it, Zillow only takes your info from public records, which is assumed correct.