Profile picture for pmzsteve

Zillow Facebook Widgets not working

I have installed the reviews, local info and my listings widgets to my facebook business page and when I click them. Absolutely nothing shows up. Is anyone else having this same problem? Am I doing something wrong?
  • October 20 2012 - US
  • 0

Profile picture for Neil R
  • Neil RZillow
Hi Steven -

Our apologies for the inconvenience and for not getting back to you in a timely manner. Are you still experiencing the problem?

Neil

I am having same problem.  I admin several pages on FB and don't usually have tech problems.  This is stumping me.  I am throwing in the towel.  I emailed my Zillow sales rep to see if she could check with tech dept to see if there is something wrong with them also.

I hope you find out....I am having the same problem and I don't want to leave it on my page if someone tries to use it that wouldn't look good.  I can't find anyone to contact for help...I hope that one of us find out soon!

I am also experiencing this problem.
I want the contact tab as well as my listings tab to work but nothing shows up.
please help resolve this issue.

Profile picture for PicJill
ditto!!  dont know where to go or what to do....
someone out there has to have an answer..
please help

I am having the same problem with the local info tab! I can't uninstall the app either.

Profile picture for BerkshireGR
I am also having the same problem. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing the apps as well as re linking my account to my Facebook page. Nothing seems to be resolving the problem.

Profile picture for Elixir
Very frustrating to see this repeated by many folks on this forum. Check out this link where Zillow rep claims to have resolved similar issue. Also reproduced below.

Suggest Jeany from Zillow Support, to explain the overrides she applied to fix this issue so that every one can do this themselves?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Hello Allison,

Thank you for contacting us! I was able to set some overrides on the back end of your profile and your Zillow apps on Facebook are up and running!

Please feel free to contact us with additional questions.

Thanks for using Zillow!

Jeany

Profile picture for Elixir
Here is another link with same fix applied by Jeany from Zillow Support.
Once we know what Jeany is doing on the back end of your Zillow profile to fix this issue, you all should be ready to go.

Looks like a Zillow backend fix?
May be this is something Zillow can do from their end instead of having to fix one at a time?

Profile picture for BerkshireGR
Do you know how long this will take to override those approximately?

Profile picture for PicJill
I contact zillow support and they fixed it from their end