Profile picture for BouBouWeinie

Zillow:I am VERY disappointed!your site is VERY slow, inaccurate & inconsistent!you'll lose me soon!

I used to like your site...NOT ANY MORE...what's going on with you guys? why can't you get it together? do you need competition to get our act irorned  out? I am mad about your performance...ZILLOW is simply nowadays WASTE of TIME!! get it!! you are FIRED!!!!!!! FIRED!! Fired!! in all fonts avialable...Totally unaccepatable!!...and your updates are VERY VERY inaccurate ...I have properties in 3 distinct locations and your numbers just DO NOT MAKE SENSE...HELLO...HELLO...and more HELLO for you...Fire yourself...you deserve it!!!...I am VERY unhappy with ZILLOW...going down the drain

December 16 2008 - Brentwood

1. 14A Perry St, Brentwood, NY Home For Sale
    14A Perry St, Brentwood, NY 11717

2. 1316 Ferndale Blvd, Central Islip, NY Home For Sale
    1316 Ferndale Blvd, Central Islip, NY 11722

3. Pilgrim Rd, Brentwood, NY Home For Sale
    Pilgrim Rd, Brentwood, NY 11717