Zillow Information on a spreadsheet

I'm a Graduate Assistant at the [Removed by Zillow Moderator] that's working with the City of DeKalb Illinois to create a housing database. I'm responsible for gathering data of dwelling units for sale in the City of DeKalb since 2011. Ideally, we would prefer to gather the type of information that you have available on your website in spreadsheet format. Please contact me at your earliest convenience if you are able to assist with this project.

Thank you,

[removed by Zillow Moderator]
  • June 07 2012 - Dekalb
  • 0

Profile picture for Marie Cruz

I can recommend that you search under the Government Website under Real Estate Sale Statistics for the city of your study.   The government keeps stats on so many aspects of real estate.   Good luck.

Marie

Profile picture for JohnWilt
Ben, If you are doing a research paper I would think you want accurate data.  You won't get that from Zillow.  I would suggest contacting a RE broker who has access to your Dekalb county tax website.  Maybe a larger office that would devote some time to collecting the data for a mention (ie thank you).  They will be able to pull data from a previous year too.  Zillow is kind of a 'guess' and most people know it's not a 'best guess' either.  Good Luck