Zillow Leads

Any agents out there having much success with Zillow leads?  Looking to come on board to create some buyers in a purchase market but wanted to see if Zillow is a good source for this.  Thanks for your response!
  • June 16 2014 - Tacoma
  • 0

Profile picture for gshrouder
Zillow has become a large part of my marketing budget for real estate.  It seems that most buyer that I work with use Zillow and have the app on their phone. I like to "fish where the fish are", so to speak, so I love advertising with Zillow. I have found that it is mostly buyer leads, with a few listing leads thrown in for good measure. For what I spend in a year, one small closed transaction will pay for my entire advertising budget. This year, my first closed Zillow lead paid for the next 4 years of advertising for me. So that is a YES from me. I use Elizabeth and she is terrific to deal with. Good luck, and many happy returns :)