Zillow Local Experts

While reviewing Zillow I noticed that some Agents are local experts? How does one become a local expert I asked...

Now, As I was reviewing many agents I noticed that many have no listings with a ton of Contributions and many Agents have Listings with no Contributions

But how about the Agents that Sells? are you an expert if you list properties that do not sell or are you an expert that sells in this market?

I have over 17 Sales In 2010 not a ton for most markets but In my Market that puts me in the Top 50 Agents for total listed and sold and for just sold I may be in the top 10...

• July 20 2010 - Mobile

I do wish there was a way Zillow could pick up SOLD properties & the agent who sold them. That information is available in our MLS, but not necessarily to the public. Too bad.

I do upload a ton of Pictures to my Listings and now that I am watching Zillow and my Contributions I notice a few days ago my total Contributions drop

So I started to research this and found when I update my Status to Pending or Sold in Point 2 Agent the Listings are dropped in Zillow along with my pictures and Contributions

Profile picture for ABBAUSA
You will become an All Star before you earn an Expert badge.

Contribute and Upload Photos.

James Callas - Realtor®

This video from Zillow explains how to get the badge here. I believe you get it for a mix of being active on Advice, posting listings and local photos in your area. Hope the link helps.