Profile picture for grish04

**Zillow Staffers** An Incorrect Sales Price Is Inflating My Zestimate--Can You Please Correct??

Zillow Staffers--

Zillow has the Last Sale Price on my home (address: 663 Forest Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15202) listed as $830,000, but it should be closer to $82,000 according to all of the county's websites (assessor, taxes, etc.) and my loan paperwork. My Zestimate is way out of whack because of this typo, and I plan to list my house for sale soon, so I would like to make sure it is corrected before anyone looks it up on your site. Can you please correct this information on your website??

Thank you!!

November 27 2009 - Bellevue

1. 88 Kendall Ave, Pittsburgh, PA Home For Sale
    88 Kendall Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15202

2. 414 Redwood Ct, Pittsburgh, PA Home For Sale
    414 Redwood Ct, Pittsburgh, PA 15202

3. 100 Ohio St, Mc Kees Rocks, PA Home For Sale
    100 Ohio St, Mc Kees Rocks, PA 15136