Zillow Website ?

The Zillow website doesn't work properly.  The problem is with the "back" button on my internet browser.  For example, I'll enter a city to search.  Then I'll click on a house to see the details.  When I hit the "back" button, it goes back to the main page; where I have to re-enter the city and click on search.  It should go back to my search results, not just "zillow.com".  Please have the IS/IT Team fix this issue.
  • August 04 2013 - La Jolla
  • 0

The back button works fine on my computer when searching for homes.  I'm using Mozilla Firefox on a Win 7 machine.   Zillow appears to be optimized for Mozilla Firefox.